5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
1. You don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal.
2. You don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. You don’t find the right real estate professional who is willing to help you through the homebuying process.
4. You don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
5. You don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Post a Comment